Sunday, May 18, 2008

MINI VACATION




Shawn and I went on a mini vacation. I definetly needed it!!!! Shawn told me i definetly needed it!So, who am i to not go!!?
We went to the Ozarks, Branson,Missouri!!! I drove 'cause I love to drive! FAST! On hills!!! I scare Shawn!! I scared myself once on the way home!! That's bad!!
We went to Dixie Stampede. It was the best food and entertainment!! When I made reservations,the lady taking my order told me i was "EASY" because if she offered it, I said yes.(better,more expensive seats,boot mug,etc.)I explained to her it was because we've waiting so long for our referral,i needed a get away. She explained that Dixie Stampede would be a good place for us to go because I could scream,holler and vent all i needed, and no one would think anything of it!She was right! The pre show had a juggler on the stage right in front of us. It was fun,and we happened to be the couple that he picked on throughout his act.He let us know we were his favorite couple.
Later we went to the go-carts!!!!! OK, you already know,I LIKE SPEED!!! We met two couples in line that we started chatting with right away. One of the husbands was saying how he too liked speed and doesn't take his foot off the pedal.We both laughed all the way to the waiting go-carts! It was great! I t-boned him, but it was his fault! I laughed so hard the whole time! It was great!

Did lots of shopping!Cool downtown area now, if you've ever been to Branson.
Went to Titanic Museum. Was not especially thrilled with it. $44 for the two of us, and it's not even a guided museum.Not so great.
On the way home we stopped at LAMBERT'S home of the throwed rolls!It's in Springfield,Missouri.It was fun! Not only is it fun to have the rolls thrown at you,
they are really good too!!
So...We are back,ready for another work week. All relaxed......
The pics are random fun we had. :)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun!!!! Ok, I'm hoping that this is the week for you guys. Please, please, please!

los cazadores said...

Lisa, you are so funny (driving fast!!! lol!!) and you guys are so cute in that pic together!!! Looks like fun!

Cindy

Lori S said...

Hey, I love Lamberts! Those rolls are awesome! I think I'm right on my referral guess--so, it won't be long now! (o:

Colleen and JF Bertrand said...

You guys have been waiting a while- you def deserved it. I am glad that you guys had fun!! It sounds like it was a BLAST!!

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

Good for you! You totally deserve a vacay! And I've got to just say that you have the prettiest dimples ever in that picture!!

J, A, T and Y said...

Your trip looked so fun!!!

Renee said...

looks like you had a great time- super cute photos!!

Anonymous said...

Did you guys stay at one of the Branson hotels?