Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

We spent Christmas Eve at Shawn's parents house. 12 grownups, 2 ten year olds, 1 8 yo,1 tween, and 2 little ones almost 1 year old.
It was a blast, chaotic, and we answered at least 6 times,"no we don't have a referral yet."
To all of them the process is slow, to us, it seems like it went pretty fast to be on the referral list.
Everyone is so ready for us to get our little one's. (We are too!!) Tomorrow we will get to answer the question all over again, when we we go to my parents for Christmas.

One of the topics at Shawn's parents house was, Has anyone regifted, and got caught??
So, anyone out there want to fess up? I know you're out there.....

Hoping all have a very Merry Christmas!!
Lisa : )

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Hi Lisa! I'm glad you have a blog, too cool. Nope, we're not all packed yet but are slowly getting there. :)

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

I haven't been caught at it, but I have caught someone, accidentally! Something about a bottle of wine and a really cool cloth bag that it came in. Now of course it is the revolving gift!

The Journey said...

Congratulations on being in the referral stage! We were caught regifting this year - I gave my brother in law the book "Good To Great" and neglected to notice that I had made comments with a yellow highlighter on the pages when I read it two years ago...whoops!

Julie said...

I can't wait for you to get your referral also. I also can't wait until we are on the referral list. Hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks.

I have never been caught re gifting and have only done it once or twice. I did catch a girlfriend doing it once though. She was very embarassed.

Happy New Year,
Julie