Sunday, August 31, 2008

EMAIL FROM LISA!!!! FINALLY

Hey Stuck in Cincinattie.  Borrowing hotel computer.  Did not have a way to email in ET. That bummed me out.  About had to kill someone to get 10 minutes of cell phone time!!!  It was a good trip, "cause I got to meet and keep my kiddos.  I am SO in love with them!!!!  Amanuel is a daddy's boy!!  Seriously!!! I guess they say they are supposed to be in ET from what we were told.  Bethi loves us both!  But really , she's a mommy's girl.  She definatly is onery!! In a smart way.  I'll have to ecplain more on that later.  They are both tineir than we thought they would be.  Amanuel was sick with upper respitory and an ear infection.  Luckily we took and antibiotic with us.  Bethi hasn't been sick.  Amanuel REALLy scared us. Because he got to where he wouldn't eat or drink.  I KNEW I wouldn't take him to a ET hospital.  The cook at the HOH tried her own remedies (or wanted to try) as did others there.  
Okay I have been typing with a sweet sleeping baby over my shoulder at the Marriot in Cincinati, so need to go check on kiddo in pool with daddy..  I was trying to explian to Bethi that this insn't our home, becuase we have been doin the "so many nights sleeps" till home.. Hmmm.  I do need room service everyday..   It has been hard, rough, amazing, sickening, be we made it back to US anyway!! Thank God!!!

(Sorry about any typos, I am writing this in a hurry, but know as you, many of us have been so eager to hear from Lisa!!!!!!  Thank you Lisa! Can't wait to hear more! Elise)


15 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you heard from them. I look forward to hearing more! :)

Gail said...

I am glad to hear from you and hear you are all back safely. I am really looking forward to pictures of Daddy, Mommy and the children!!!
Gail

Stacie said...

So happy you are home. Have fun and enjoy all the moments

Julie said...

So glad you are home with your babies. Enjoy!!!

veggiemom said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pics!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Teresa said...

It's great to see an update! Hopefully you will be settled in at home very soon. Can't wait to hear more!

Missy said...

Yea...so excited for you all!!! Hope little Amanuel is better soon!! Can't wait to hear the details!!!

Brooke said...

So happy your all back in the U.S.
Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

I hope Amanuel gets well soon!

Brooek

Annie said...

So glad that you are back on US soil...thought of you lots all week and can't wait to hear more when you get a minute away from caring for and cuddling your sweet babes.

Unknown said...

Welcom Home...ALMOST! I'm so excited to hear all about your trip. We will be traveling the first week of November and need all the tips we can get. Love those babies and relax, you finally made it home!!

The MacKenzie's said...

Hi Lisa. Welcome home. Can't wait to hear more about the kids and we can compare notes on the trip. Take Care. Renee MacKenzie

los cazadores said...

I can't wait to read more!!! More!!!

:)

Cindy

Justine said...

Ahhh! So exciting to hear about your trip. Can't wait to hear more. Hug and kiss those babies!!!!

Erin Sager said...

glad you made it home safe with your litle ones...Rest and enjoy, they are finally home...

Erica said...

So glad they are on US soil - assuming they are home now. Can't wait for the update Lisa.