Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PLAY NIGHT & PIZZA



(You can see how red my face gets when i get embarrassed.)
Saturday night we went the the Community Theatre.The name of the play was "HONK".
It is a take off of THE UGLY DUCKLING.It was really cute,it had a lot of sexual innuendos like "SHREK",where the kids don't pick up on it.One of my daughters friends played HONK.I have pics of me and him after he became the swan.He was really good.The bad thing is, the HONK!!!stays with you into the evening. Shawn and I kept Honking at each other!Such an annoying sound,I know!We then went to Pizza Hut (woo hoo)Nothing else was open! It was like an old date night!Pretty fun actually!Came home and watched the movie "Fractured"(It's a gotta see) Shawn fell asleep! Somethings never change!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Dinner and a show! Lovely. :)
I love those plays/movies where the kids are entertained but the parents are too.
Fabulous idea!

Leah Reeves said...

I am the one always falling asleep. I feel bad for those who can not experience a good sleep through a movie. We are the ones always saying, "I have never seen that movie".
You sure can turn red......so can I.

Stacie said...

That looks like fun! Now I have an incredible urge to say "HONK" ;)

los cazadores said...

HONK!

Cindy

LISA said...

Leah, I think it must be a red head thing!!

LISA said...

It's a HONK a-thon!!!!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

sounds great! we havent had a date nite in soooo long. Sounds like it was a whole lot of fun!

Julie said...

Well, that sounds like loads of fun. Plus, I love Pizza Hut. I get red to when embarassed. I hate it.

julie

Annie said...

What a fun night! How nice of you to support your daughter's friend :)

We're heading to outlet shops halfway between our homes.It would be perfect if I have my referral by then (probably going in a month) so I can actually buy clothes for the baby.

We'd love to have you...wish you weren't so far away.

Courtney Rose said...

I love date night- especially when it includes pizza! I'm glad you two had such a delightful time....

atHisrighthand said...

An ulcer! Girl! that isn't good... Are you okay? I could definately see how that could happen.. Waiting stinks...
My friend does have a blog, but is is private. she gave me permission to post her girls pictures.. I just love them! I can't wait... She used the local Adoption Associates...
And I do think you should go on the shopping trip with Annie and I ! It would be a blast.
Well I hope you are doing okay! :)
Elise