Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WEEKEND FUN AND NOT SO FUN






Last weekend we went to Kansas City to the CHI annual picnic.The special guest star was Ryelynn!!! Stacie,Zach,and Ryelynn had perfect timing as they traveled to KC to visit Stacie's sister.Ryelynn was of course,beautiful!She doesn't get tired of the swing!!Her son Zach is really sweet! He has the most gorgeous eyes!Stacie had brought picture albums of their trip. It was amazing.Even more real than seeing the pics on the computer.On the way home,Shawn just kept saying how AWESOME this and that was,about what Stacie had shared about her trip, and Ryelynn.
Shawn had the camera,so he really only took pics of Ryelynn!Imagine that!!Anyway it was great getting to meet Stacie and kiddos.Shawn does NOT take good pictures!!
After the picnic (which we didn't eat)We went to my favorite BBQ place in KC,Arthur Bryants.Then we walked aroound Legends Mall, stopped at Shawn's favorite place,Chipotles and got food to take home!I Love Legends Mall!
Sunday:
Shawn always plays basketball,usually at the YMCA.Always on Sunday's at 2:30.
I was taking a nap about 3:00 when i heard thudding noises!! It was Shawn walking!!He had landed on his ankle wrong. The same ankle that has screws and plates in it. It was swollen big time. So off we go to the ER.It wasn't broke just a sprain...so he got wrapped and a gel splint.I guess I'll see Shawn around more since he can't play ball for awhile! Poor guy!!<

No news of any referrals.....I give up making it before court closure.
(The way i REALLY feel about it????) WAHHH!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry no referral yet for you. I do know that the wait will be worth it once you get to hold your little ones. Hang in there!!! I am praying for you.

Julie

Amanda and John said...

Haha! I like the pic of Shawn...changing the channel on the little TV at the hospital. So reminds me of my husband! :)