Friday, January 25, 2008

MY BABY GIRL'S BIRTHDAY








I took Thursday off work and traveled to celebrate my beautiful daughter's birthday.We shopped, we dined out, and I got to meet some of her college friends. The first picture is her and her"baby" Macee. (we are puppy sitting,since she's so busy) The next 2 pics are Sophie and Macee in one of their quiet moments. Usually they are playing, fighting, or us not knowing which they are doing.
Then of course...You have to have cake!!!! You can't tell by the pic but it has icing snowflakes,with white tiny sprinkles. She was definetly a winter baby.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pictures :)
And-as far as yellowfever...I had no problems. My arm was slightly sore after one of the shots-but I had 3, so I don't know which one it was that made me sore.
I know my hubby didn't feel great afterwards (tired), but he said that he wasn't feeling great to begin with.
I took tylenol and was fine.
Hope that helps!
(Oh, and it's good for 2 years)

Angela said...

Your daughter is sooo cute, but I would've never guessed that she is college age. I was thinking more like thirteen or so...
Anyway, sounds like you are doing your shots soon. D and I will also be getting our vaccinations after we get back from HI. I am so not looking forward to it.

Brooke said...

Cute pictures! Your daughter is beautiful. The puppies are really cute too!

Thanks for stopping by our blog!
It's nice to have this blog community for support.

Renee said...

your daughter is so pretty!! hope she had a great birthday!

Courtney Rose said...

Please, please, please let your daughter be attending K-State. Please, please, please!?? (Cough, cough- can you tell I'm K-State alum?)
Nice to "meet" you- I'm excited to follow along on your journey as well!

Amanda said...

Hi! No, Jill here in Hawaii. She works for Hawaii International Child. That's our homestudy agency. :)

Julie said...

What a beautiful daughter you have. Happy Birthday to her. The doggies are pretty cute too!